How to choose a sanitary ware for the house?
Is the time to get the new sanitary warein your life? To make the right choice, you first need to figure out what to follow when choosing the much-needed household items. To make purchases better prepared: here you will learn what types of sanitary wareare and what you should pay special attention to.
Going shopping, remember that all the sanitary wareshould be joined with each other. Its materials, style and quality matter.
The main requirements for the selection of sanitary products – convenience, comfort, hygiene. But the style, shape, and size are selected depending on personal preferences and features of the space.
Do not forget about the quality of the products – you will not install them for one year. For each type of sanitary warehas its own requirements.
What sanitary wareis better to choose?
Modern sanitary wareis a great variety of materials. Consider the most common ones:
- Faience has a beautiful appearance, light and relatively inexpensive. Its surface is porous.
- Porcelain products look very smooth because the way of roasting the material is different. It is more resistant to temperature changes, and it is more convenient to care for porcelain since sediment and dirt practically do not stay on it. If the room is unheated, it is better to give preference to porcelain bathroom fixtures. It is more expensive than faience products, but also harder.
- Composite products. Differ in the increased durability in comparison with other materials. They are not afraid of mechanical shocks and chemicals. Externally, they are similar to the granite surface. Possess excellent smoothness and brilliance. They require minimal maintenance since dirt does not settle on them. The disadvantages include their high cost.
- Marble. Considered an expensive, luxurious and durable material. But because of the porosity, more care is required, as the surfaces from marble are quickly contaminated.
- Glass. Today it is a fashionablematerial because it creates an attractive environment in the bathroom. By durability can compete with faience and porcelain. In the manufacture of such sanitary ware, increased demands on hardening and strength are made. It requires constant care, as any stains and smudges are very noticeable on the glass. Washbasinsmustbewipeddrydaily.
What to choose is up to you, but it is very important to take into account the properties of the material.